No: FO/MCC/R/EST/02 Dated: 30-11-2021
EXISTING & ARISING VACANCIES
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online for the post of ASSISTANT PHARMACIST, JUNIOR SYSTEM ANALYST ( Fixed Term Contract Basis in MCC), LECTURER ( Fixed Term Contract Basis in INSeR, MCC), RESIDENT MEDICAL
PHYSICIST, RESIDENT PHARMACIST, RESIDENT STAFF NURSE,RESIDENT ENDOSCOPY TECHNICIAN, PATIENT
CARE ASSISTANT TRAINEE (Female), RESIDENT
TECHNICIAN-Clinical Lab, RESIDENT
ONCOLOGY (Stipendiary Trainees). Interested candidates may apply through online (http://mcconline.in/MCCAPPCON/mccapp.php). Read the instructions and notifications carefully before filling up the application online. Incomplete and erroneous applications will be summarily rejected.
- The applications should be submitted ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Read the Notifications and instructions carefully before filling up the application online.
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview.
- Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
- Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
a)Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
-Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
-Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
-Image Type: .jpg format.
b)Reference/UTRNumber for application fee paid through RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / UPI
- Application Fee
a. Contract staff: Application fee Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ ST category
and for others Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only).
b. Trainee: Application fee Rs. 0.00/- (Rupees Zero) for SC/ ST category and for
others Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only)
The Application Fee may be paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to the following Bank
Account Number. Separate application fee is required for applying multiple posts..
Account Number: 046201002329
Account Name: Malabar Cancer Centre Society Admin Account
IFSC Code: ICIC0000462
MICR Code: 670229102
UPI ID : MCCTLY@ICICI
- All communications, including the interview call letter, from MCC will be only through e-mail/Post. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 05.00PM on 15/12/2021.
- Signed, hard copy of the application form with self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, bed strength, Application Fee Remittance Receipt containing UTR number etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 on or before 20–12- 2021.
- Use the website www.mcconline.in or the link http://mcconline.in/MCCAPPCON/mccapp.php for applying online.
- Late applications will not be considered after the Last date of submission.
- Age will be calculated as on 01-01-2021.
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
- For any clarifications, please contact Establishment Division, MCC @ Phone: 0490 2399 207.
- For any technical query regarding online applications, please contact 04902399400, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or above/GoogleChrome
Go to web: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in